Penstein Dermatology is your New York, NY dermatologist office to help you get the best skin of your life. Our talented dermatologists offer both medical and cosmetic treatments so you can treat your skin issues and rejuvenate your skin to look and feel your best.
What Does Cosmetic Dermatology Mean?
Our New York City dermatologist commonly helps treat skin issues like acne, rosacea, eczema, and even skin cancer. But even if you don't have a skin condition, you can improve the appearance of your skin with the help of a dermatologist.
Cosmetic dermatology is concerned with aesthetics, meaning treatments are not medically necessary or being used to treat any one condition. We are happy to help you feel good about your appearance and yourself with aesthetic treatments. You can book services that help boost your confidence by rejuvenating your skin.
How Can I Rejuvenate Without Surgery?
It is a misconception that you need a procedure like a surgical facelift to see a significant change in your appearance. You have several options for services that can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, and improve skin texture and other signs of aging. When you want to achieve a more youthful appearance, our New York, NY, dermatologist can offer:
- Facials - Customized facials use different exfoliants to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin texture
- Botox - A dermal filler that adds volume to the face to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Restylane- This dermal filler is commonly used on crow's feet and other fine lines on the face
- Juvederm - A filler that restores volume to reduce wrinkles
- Laser hair removal - Lasers remove unwanted hair from the face and body
- Laser treatments - Lasers can lighten dark spots, even skin tone, and improve skin texture with skin resurfacing
See Our Dermatologist Now
If you are ready to boost your confidence with a more youthful appearance, we can help with cosmetic services. To make an appointment with our dermatologist in New York, NY, contact Penstein Dermatology at (212) 517-5171.