Fine lines and wrinkles happen. They are a normal part of aging when your skin loses moisture and elasticity. Your dermatologist can help you fight fine lines and wrinkles with Botox! The dermatologists at Penstein Dermatology in New York, NY, offer comprehensive medical and cosmetic dermatology services, including Botox treatment, to help you look younger.
What You Need to Know about Botox
Botox is an injectable material derived from Clostridium botulinum bacteria. This powerful anti-aging substance works by temporarily weakening, or “freezing” the nerves and muscles at the injection site.
When you choose Botox, you will enjoy great benefits like these:
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoother, more youthful-looking skin
- Quick treatment because each session takes only a few minutes
- Rapid results because optimal results can be achieved in as little as 2 to 4 days after treatment
- Convenience because Botox treatment requires no downtime
Botox is an excellent option to diminish the appearance of:
- Furrows, the deep lines running across your forehead
- Glabella, the deep creases between your eyebrows
- Crow’s feet, the fine lines radiating outward from the corners of your eyes
- Marionette lines, the vertical lines from the corners of your mouth down to your chin
Botox injections are easily tolerated by most people, and you can request a numbing spray or cream beforehand if you wish. Your dermatologist may recommend maintenance treatments every 4 to 6 months to keep you looking your best.
Fine lines and wrinkles are normal, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do something about them. Botox is a powerful weapon against aging and can help you enjoy younger, more beautiful skin. You deserve to discover the magic of Botox and your dermatologist can help.
Want to Know More?
To find out more about the benefits of Botox and how it can help you look younger, call the dermatologists at Penstein Dermatology in New York, NY. You can reach them in the office by calling (212) 517-5171 so call today.